International Cocoa Awards 2017
• 40 producing countries participated.
• 166 samples of cocoa beans received.
• 162 samples accepted, processed into liquor and untempered chocolate, and evaluated by the CoEx Programme Technical Committee.
• 50 high quality cocoa samples selected and processed into tempered chocolate and moulded (66% cacao). Information available below on the samples (producer, genetic origin, chocolate flavour profile and contact details).
• 41 chocolatiers and sensory evaluation experts blindly evaluated the 50 chocolate samples.
• 18 samples attributed an International Cocoa Award.
Summary information on each of the best 50 samples including the ICAs and their flavour profile are available in the PDF file by clicking the link below:
CoEx 2017 Edition – contact information on the 50 best samples including ICAs selected from the 166 submitted samples and the flavour profiles evaluated by an International Expert Panel on sensory evaluation.
More photos of the 2017 Edition will be uploaded soon.