Join the celebrations of the International Cocoa Awards at the Salon du Chocolat
The International Cocoa Awards winners are announced and celebrated at the Salon du Chocolat in Paris held between the 28th of October and the 1st of November 2017. ICA winners, sample providers and National Organization Committees are invited and recommended to join the events, tastings and consultations arranged by the Cocoa of Excellence Programme.
Something to look forward to:
- The International Cocoa Awards ceremony.
- Cocoa Of Excellence lounge exclusively for sample providers, National Organization Committees and the cocoa and chocolate industry.
- Cocoa Clinic: face-to-face individual feedback and recommendations by individual members of the Technical Committee to sample providers and National Organization Committees.
- Guided tastings and flavour evaluation workshops.
- The 50 nominated samples are processed into chocolate mini-bars and displayed in the Cocoa of Excellence lounge. A selection of mini-bars will be offered to participants and buyers of cocoa from the cocoa and chocolate industry, while sample providers are given an opportunity to display their own chocolate.
National Organization Committees will be notified about events in advance of the Salon du Chocolat. The 50 nominated sample providers and ICA winners will be informed confidentially in advance of the Salon du Chocolat.
For more information about the shows, events and activities at the Salon du Chocolat, please visit http://www.salonduchocolat.fr/accueil.aspx