International Cocoa Awards 2015
• 146 samples of cocoa beans received and carefully processed into liquor and untempered chocolate for blind sensory evaluation by a panel of international sensory evaluation experts.
• 35 participating cocoa-producing countries.
• The best 50 samples selected and processed into chocolate (68.1% cocoa). Information available below on the samples (producer, genetic origin and contact details).
• 26 professionals and experts carried out the chocolate sensory evaluation.
• 17 International Cocoa Awards celebrated at the Ceremony held on 28th October at 19:30 at the Salon du Chocolat in Paris, France.
Download the PDF of results and farmer contacts here.
See all of the photos from the 2015 edition here.